- Esposito, C. Cycles of Regional Innovative Growth. Accepted at Journal of Economic Geography. [PDF]
- Esposito, C., Rigby, D. 2019. Buzz and Pipelines: The Costs and Benefits of Local and Non-Local Interaction. Journal of Economic Geography 19 (3). 753-773. [Article].
- Meyer, W., Esposito, C. 2014. Burgess and Hoyt in L.A.: Testing the Chicago Models in the Automobile-Age American City. Urban Geography 36 (2). [Article]
- Meyer, W, Esposito, C. 2014. Residential Patterns in the Pre-Automobile American City. Geographical Review 104 (3). [Article]
Under Peer Review
- Esposito, C. , and van der Wouden, F. Knowledge Obsolescence and The Rise of Team-Based Invention in the United States between 1836 and 1975. Under review. (Title blinded for anonymous peer review).
- Esposito, C. The Geography of Breakthrough Innovation in the United States over the 20th Century. Revise and Resubmit.
- Esposito, C., Leamer, E., and Nickelsburg, J. Who Paid Los Angeles’ Minimum Wage? A Side-by-Side Minimum Wage Experiment in Los Angeles County. NBER working paper #28966.
- Esposito, C. City of Youth: Location Strategies to Avert Knowledge Obsolescence.
- Esposito, C., Fengli, S., and Ward, R. Knowledge Integration through Remote Collaboration: The Role of Project Modularity. (Authors listed alphabetically)
- Esposito, C. Preature Deagglomeration: The Burden of Inelastic Housing Supply on the Innovation Economy.